Freshman Internship Program
WHAT YOU GET OUT OF IT
- Orienting yourself to campus earlier and using IUSA as a springboard to more opportunities
- Expanding your network and meeting new friends - actively work with over 120 of IU’s top leaders
- Learning how the university works and finding your role in it
- Getting into the spaces on campus where change happens
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Shadow a current senior staff member
- Sit in on meetings with IU’s top administration
- Complete a 1cr course designed to help you grow as a leader
- Help identify and fix key issues on campus
- Research and present a project aimed to improve IU
If you're interested in the program, please apply here by August 31st!
For any questions, please contact our directors Kyle Polster and Gianna Mills here.